This week’s episode has so much potential for brilliance, but unfortunately, unless you’re an Olicity fan, you’re unlikely to like this episode, and even if you are an Olicity fan, there’s enough within the episode to make you dislike it.
Amy Gumenick plays Carrie Cutter, aka Cupid, and she’s mostly used as a plot device to fuel another storyline. The frustrating thing about that is unlike with Werner Zytle (Peter Stormare) in the season premiere, Gumenick plays Cupid in a great way and there is so much potential there for her to be a really strong villain.
Elsewhere, Felicity spends a lot more time with Ray as he asks her to be his plus one for a business meeting over dinner. Olicity fans beware here… The flashbacks do begin in a very mundane way, but don’t suddenly switch off or fast-forward, because they do get better.
Some teaser quotes:
1. “I feel like a fraud.”
2. “You and I are going to be best friends.”
3. “I don’t need saving from anyone”
4. “I think my ears are bleeding.”
5. “Moment’s over.”
6. “I’m not even sure I’m supposed to be looking at it.”
7. “Did you like your present?”
8. “That’s a very efficient way to get yourself killed.”
9. “Oh, there will be steak knives there, too. Dangerous.”
10. “Where have you two been?”
The pre-released episode content:
Make sure to tune in and watch ‘Draw Back Your Bow’ on Thursday 11th December on Sky 1! Then, check back to the site after the episode for our review, podcast and the promo for next week’s episode!