The penultimate episode is a rollercoaster of twists and turns, anger and misery and more of Ra’s strengthening his title to be dad of the year.
Like I said, twists. Turns. Anger. Friendships end. Misery. Shocks. Deaths.
A Goliath fight scene. An impressive scene with a plane. The return of two old friends.
The blocks are built. And by the end of things, we’re ready for the finale to come.
Sit back, strap yourself in for the ride.
Some teaser quotes:
1. “I don’t think this is something you can run away from.”
2. “There is no him left.”
3. “I don’t like the idea he can summon us.”
4. “You speak to me as if I am a monster.”
5. “True art is never finished, only abandoned.”
6. “If any of you speak, we’re all going to die.”
7. “I need you to trust me.”
8. “This is so beautiful, yet so dangerous.”
9. “Nanda Parbat is not the easiest place to infiltrate.”
10. “From my prison, there is no escape.”
Make sure to tune in and watch ‘This Is Your Sword’ TONIGHT – Thursday 7th May – at 8pm on Sky 1! Then, check back to the site after the episode for our review and the promo for next week’s episode!